MISSION & VISION
Impelled by the love of God, we are called to bring about a just and human society where love, equality, justice, freedom, and integrity prevail.
We believe: That every human being has the potential to become an integrated person, socially conscious and motivated to become a responsible leader, animating and affecting change in society.
- That empowerment of every human being to achieve her/his potential is the distinguishing feature of all our educational efforts.
- That this can happen in an atmosphere where values of love, freedom, sincerity and justice are experienced and lived out at the administrative and staff levels thus in turn, affecting the students., parents, and all other beneficiaries.
- That education is a dynamic process in and through which we enable individuals to become intellectually competent, morally sound, psychologically whole environmentally conscious, attuned to all that is best in Indian tradition, and even open to further growth.
- That empowering the most deprived and enabling them to take their place among others with dignity is an essential element of our educational endeavors
- That by living out this philosophy of education in a spirit of discernment we enable each student to develop into a person who is truly MODERN, really INDIAN, and deeply HUMAN and thus bring about a just and human society which is the manifestation of God's reign on earth.
"Education" is the basic thing which differentiates a man from men else all men are same and this is what TENDER HEART INTERNATIONAL stands for. It's a school with a difference where children's emotional, personal and social needs are catered with passion and warmth of love. Modern thinking on education affirms that the goal of teaching-learning process is to teach children "how to learn", that is to explore, discover and practice thinking skills and process information so as to understand the world around.
Towards this end, we commit available resources to ensure that:
- We provide an environment which is orderly, safe, inviting and stimulating.
- Each student experiences success feels cared for and positive about their involvement with Tender Hearts International School.
- Our parental community feels welcomed and valued as full participants in their child’s education.
- The leadership is supportive, encouraging, and fosters positive changes.
- The staff works and shares as a collaborative team.
- Teachers are motivated, enthusiastic, and experience continued professional growth.